Most effective way to remove phosphates
Reducing phosphate levels in pools is easy with Natural Chemistry's patented Phosfree technology. Phosfree is formulated from lanthanum (rare earth) compounds. When added to the skimmer, a thin coating of Phosfree forms on the filter media. As pool water flows through the filter, phosphates are reduced to a very low level.
· Most effective way to remove phosphates prior to using a weekly maintenance product
· Works in the filter (no clouding of the pool water)
· Reduces phosphates down to near zero
· Reduces pool maintenance
· No Phosphates – No
1. Clean or backwash filter.
2. Determine appropriate dose. * See chart below.
3. Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add dose to skimmer.
4. Run filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
5. After 48 hours of filtering, clean/backwash filter. Retest phosphate levels, and if necessary, repeat steps 1-5.
Phosphate Level PHOSfree Dosage
300ppb or less 0.5L or 16oz
600ppb 1L or 32oz
900ppb 1.5L or 48oz
For DE & Cartridge Filters: Do not add more than 1.5L (48oz) at a time. If more than 1.5L (48oz) is needed to treat, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.