With System:3® Modular Media Filters - SM Series, Sta-Rite brings you the product that makes Ultra-Capacity Filtration™ a reality. No longer simply "cartridges," Sta-Rite's advanced technology has brought an entirely new class of filtration to the industry. Sta-Rite's modular media concept incorporates the latest in media science, perfectly balanced flow, and an integral manifold design: namely, Ultra-Capacity Filtration. This filtration concept puts totally care-free operation within reach of today's pool owners. Modular Filter Tanks allows for quick change of filter medias without changing the tank. Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting.
· Typical Installation – Inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
· Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas™, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
· Safe – Posi-Lok™ clamps provide safe, easy access to tank internals
· Innovative Design – The innovative balanced flow design first introduced with the System:3 Mod Media is still the standard of the industry.
· Low Maintenance – Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
· Quick Service – The shallow pleat design allows you to simply hose off the elements in a matter of minutes, making servicing a snap
· Dual Drain Plugs – Side plug available for plumbing to waste, while the bottom plug will drain entire filter
No backwash valve required.
Note: Operating Limits – maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104°F (40°C).