SFTM Top Mount Sand Filter
The SFTM’s deep, high-capacity sand bed carries more debris and extends filter cycles.
The SFTM sand filter is engineered to direct water evenly across the entire surface of the sand without sand migration or channeling. Top-mount sand filters boast an extra deep sand bed for improved filtration. Its blow-molded tank is corrosion and UV resistant and the bottom drain is ideal for winterizing and draining. Other features include 7-way dial valve with "sight glass," automatic air relief and pressure gauge. Deep high-capacity sand bed carries more debris and extends filter cycles.
Upper Distribution System is integrated into the dial valve and engineered to direct water evenly across the entire surface of the sand. Up to 25 gpm/sq.ft (61 m³/h per m²) without sand migration or channeling.
Non-Corrosive Resin Clamp allows 360° rotation of the dial valve for simple installation, alignment, and service of dial valve and filter components.
Heavy-duty, freeze-resistant under-drain, with "snap-fit" side slotted laterals, draws water evenly across the full diameter of the sand bed for higher flows, better filtration, longer cycles and more efficient backwashing.
· High-capacity sand bed carries more debris and extends filter cycles
· Engineered to direct water evenly across the entire surface of the sand without sand migration or channeling
· Dial Valve with automatic air relief and pressure gauge
· Bottom drain for easy winterizing and draining
· Blow-molded tank is corrosion and UV-resistant
· Blow molded construction
· Available in 22.5" (572 mm) and 25" (635 mm) models.
· 7-Position dial valve with "Sight-Glass"
· Dial valve clamp allows 360* rotation for installation options
· Combination sand and water drain plug
Filter Area 3.30 ft.2
Design Flow Rate 25 gpm/ft.2
Maximum Flow 83 gpm
Six Hour Capacity 29,880 gallons
Eight Hour Capacity 39,840 gallons
Max. Working Pressure 35 psi
Sand Required 350 lbs.
Sand Requirements #20 Silica Sand, Size Range 40-55mm
Dimension "A" 34"
Dimension "B" 36.5"
Dimension "C" 40.75"
Dimension "D" 25"
Dimension "E" 13.5"
File Description Size
SL6255.pdf SFTM Sand Filter Brochure 2.33 MB
SA6262.pdf Jandy SFTM Series Filter Specification Sheet 546.36 KB
H0230500.pdf Top Mount Sand Filters I/O Manual 666.29 KB
H0328100.PDF Jandy SFTM Sand Filter Replacement Kits 699.35 KB