PARAMOUNT’S PATENTED SDX2 HIGH FLOW SAFETY DRAIN
SDX2 is a high flow suction outlet suitable for use as a wall fitting and also as a floor drain when debris removal is not a concern. A “Retro” version is available to bring existing suction outlet covers VGB compliant. SDX2 Retro fits existing plaster rings up to 10″ in diameter. SDX2 boasts a flow rating of 188 gpm on the floor and 154 gpm on the wall making it compatible with most residential pumps up to 3 hp. SDX2 has a 1.396 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 188 gpm.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
· NO SUMP REQUIRED - No need to chisel out a sump to meet the1.5 times the pipe diameter sump depth requirement.
· SDX has a 1.485 feet per second velocity at the opening at a maximum listed 200 gpm.
· Approved as a bulkhead fitting so the safety is in the cover and plate.
· Patented “ribbed” design achieves high flow with sixty “mini” drains
· Suction doesn’t transfer if one area is covered
· Dome shape to prevent a seal by a swimmer
· Anti-vortex shield blocks contact with direct suction
· SDX retro® can be installed as a single cover with an SVRS installed on the line.
· "Retro" version fits existing suction outlets up to 10” in diameter
· Stainless steel security screws
· Secondary support plate secured to protect the sump and fittings
· "Equalizer" version eliminates chipping the interior surface around equalizer or smaller surface finished suction lines.
• Q & A