MaxFlo VS™ - SP2300VSP
Taking the first step in energy efficiency is simple with the variable-speed MaxFlo VS. Offering up to 80% energy cost savings over single-speed alternatives MaxFlo VS is an ideal pool upgrade for those looking to reduce energy use and save money.
VSPs are the ultimate way to save your customers energy. Most other variable-speed models, however, are oversized when compared to medium-head pool pumps. MaxFlo VS is right-sized, particularly for applications with 1.5” or 2” plumbing, providing tremendous energy savings that result in an even faster return on investment.
Upgraded features such as a new built-in time clock make operation even easier. The intuitive user interface is now rotatable so it always faces the right direction and the new wiring compartment makes installation quick and reliable.
Upgrade to MaxFlo VS and save your customers energy and money!
· Save up to 80% on energy costs when compared to ordinary single-speed pumps
· Right-sized for a faster payback compared more expensive variable speed models
· Permanent magnet motor for improved energy efficiency
· Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor for added reliability
· Operates quietly, especially at energy-saving lower speeds
· Drop-in upgrade for the entire MaxFlo family