Diverter Valve - 1.5" and 2" 2-Way and 3-Way
A lifetime of performance at an economical price
Our lube-free valves have excellent flow characteristics and are manufactured to strict quality standards. And, as the name says, they never require lubrication. Constructed of durable CPVC or PVC, they provide a lifetime of superior performance at a great price. All of our valves are easily installed and simple to use. When paired with our valve actuators, they're the perfect solution for fully automated operation.
· All valves available in CPVC or PVC
· Maintenance-free PTFE coated diverter seal
· Optimum positive-seal
· High Flow Rate
· Fiberglass reinforced handle
· Withstands pressure up to 150 psi
· Used for diverting, shut-off or mixing applications
· Accepts 1 1/2 in., 2 in., and 2 1/2 in. PVC plumbing
· Field-adjustable stop positions
· Plumbed with inlet at any port
· Designed to work with most industry standard actuators
Note: PVC Valves not recommended for climates that can reach air temperatures of over 104°F.