When we originally
unveiled IntelliPro variable speed technology, it quickly
earned rave reviews from pool professionals, public utilities and pool owners
alike. And no wonder, given its unprecedented combination of energy efficiency,
long-term dependability and whisper-quiet operation.
Now comes the latest member of the IntelliPro family, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump. It further refines the field proven advancements that have led our pumps to outsell all other variable speed brands combined.
For cost savings, quiet relaxation and long service life, the IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump is the single most valuable investment you can make in your pool.
· Cost savings that average up to $1,500 annually
· 90% energy savings compared to previous-technology pumps.
· Near-silent operation-as low as 45 decibels.
· 8 programmable speed settings and built-in timer deliver optimum speed and run times, for highest efficiency and lowest operating cost.
· Hyper-efficient permanent magnet motor – the same technology found in hybrid automobiles.
· Motor speed adjusts to match your pool’s requirements in real time.
· TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled) motor runs cooler, quieter and lasts longer.
· Built-in diagnostics safeguard the pump for greater durability.
· More total energy savings than any other pool pump family ever.
· Integrated keypad-no need to purchase separately at additional cost.
· Over 5 years of proven in-field reliability.
· Exclusive software and digital controls make programming a breeze.
· Complete compatibility with IntelliTouch, EasyTouch, SunTouch Pool Control Systems or other brands of digital pool/spa controls for managing pump, heating, lighting, spa jets, water features and more, from virtually any location.
To integrate IntelliPro with other manufacturers’ controllers, an IntelliComm orIntelliComm II control must be purchased
separately and installed properly. See owner’s manual for details. IntelliPro functions can be controlled remotely
through your PC, iPad , iPod touch or
the addition of a Screen Logic PC
interface kit and free ScreenLogic software.
*Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.
NOTE: iPad , iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
CSA-C, US Certified
Description Dimensions Weight (lbs)
IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump 30" L x 14" W x 17" H 49