LEVOLOR® K-2000 | K2000CKC
K2000CKC Jandy Pro Series110/220V with High Level Switch, Slip Sensor 100' And 1" Valve Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common.
Electronic fill device used where a consistent water level is desired and a high level setting is detected. Ideal for vanishing edge and perimeter overflow pools or fountains. This model will automatically turn on the vanishing edge pump and fill the catch basin to test water level.
· No moving parts
· No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines
· Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environment
· Ideal for pool and spa systems with water features where evaporation and splash out is common
· Easily installed on new or existing pool and spa equipment systems with no modifications needed to the pool surface or structure
· Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks
· Can be placed wherever a constant level of water can be measured, such as skimmers or static pipes
· Easy-to-read LED display effectively communicates the status of the equipment
· Available in 110/220 volt models
· ETL® listed
Controller (wall mount), sensor (slip-18 style). Requires a relay (24VDC) suitable for operating a pump (ordered separately). Controls are wired 220V from factory, field adjustable for 110V installations.