RAINBOW AUTOMATIC CHLORINE/BROMINE FEEDERS
R171022 Model 300-C
Holds 11 large or 98 small tablets. Treats 12,000 to 48,000 gallons amber body. with see through amber body
These heavy-duty, high-capacity feeders provide automatic sanitization for residential or commercial pools up to 658,500 gallons. All sizes operate effectively and efficiently with slow-dissolving trichlor or bromine tablets.
· 300 and 320 Series filters available in clear amber for easy tablet level monitoring
· Completely enclosed system—no special venting required
· No escaping gases
· 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
· Inline feeders
· 320 Series—for permanent installation in return line of new or existing pools or spas; installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment; standard with 2-in. slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1.5 in.
· Offline feeders
· 300 Series—retrofits into existing pools or spas; operates on pressure side of pump; uses 0.25-in. feeder hoses, control valve and fittings
Note: NSF listed for public or residential use in swimming pools, spas or hot tubs using 1-in. trichlor tablets and when used with a flow indicating device such as Rainbow Model #R172080. Output rating for Bromine is not NSF certified for 300 and 320 Series feeders.