GLB Party Blue
Turns dull lifeless swimming pool water into rich, sparkling, Caribbean blue! Just 1 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water will last several hours to a couple of days depending on sanitizer levels in the pool.
Great for parties or other poolside events.
1. Turn on pump and have water circulating.
2. In a properly balanced pool (pH 7.2-7.8, sanitizer 1-3ppm), very slowly drip 1 oz. per 10,000 gallons of pool water into the skimmer.
3. If you want a deeper blue color, add another 1/2 oz. of Party Blue per 10,000 gallons of water.
4. Operate pump at least 2 to 4 hours after application.
5. Treatment may be repeated as needed to maintain color.
Use for pool parties or other times when you want your pool water to look tropical blue.
Do not shock treat or super chlorinate pool or color will fade.
Bromine, chlorine, biguanides, ozone, mineral purification systems, and salt water pools