Raises water hardness level while preventing foaming and equipment corrosion.
· Increases water hardness
· Helps prevent corrosion
Advantage: By maintaining proper hardness levels, the life of the spa will be extended.
One ounce raises the calcium hardness 7 ppm in 500 gallons of water.
· Determine amount of product to be added. The ideal hardness level is 150-400 ppm.
· Turn jets ON to circulate spa water.
· Pour required amount into the water.
· Run filter for 1 to 2 hours.
· Retest water to ensure proper level.
· Repeat steps 1-5 until proper level is obtained.